2014 Registration OpenClick Here 2014 Camp Registation is open. Camp Kelly 2014 Summer Camp will be held Monday, July 7th through Friday, July 11th.
SUMMER CAMP INCLUDES
Transportation and tour/program costs each day, all materials needed to participate including GPS and cameras, daily morning and afternoon snacks and drinks, daily lunch, Camp Kelly T-shirt, CD-Rom of the week’s activities.
CAMPER AGE GROUP
10 and 15 years old
$279 per camper
Savannah summer campers, Rincon summer campers, Garden City summer campers, Pooler summer campers, Effingham summer campers. Extended drop-off and pick-up hours available for working parents. There is no additional charge for early drop-off and late pick-up
Each day’s theme and some well-loved activities will stay the same each year as they represent a wide range of activities every camper will enjoy. Location’s and additional skills & techniques change each year to keep our returning campers engaged and excited. A final itinerary with exact locations and itinerary will be mailed to parents three weeks prior to the camp.
SUMMER CAMP FAQ’S
Below is a list of frequently asked questions about Camp Kelly. If you do not see the answer to your question about the Day Camp, please call our offices at (912) 964-2010 and speak to one of our friendly office staff.
- Check payments can be mailed to: 2788 Highway 80 West, Garden City, GA 31408
- Credit card payments can be called in or made via our online payment portal. There is a $2 processing charge on all credit card payments. To make a payment via our online portal follow the instructions below.
- Follow THIS LINK to enter our secure online payment portal.
- In order to make a booking or online payment you will need to create an account. Click on the register button and create your account. You will receive a confirmation email that your account has been created.
- Once you have received your confirmation email, login with the username (email address) and password that you created.
- You can then search for your trip by entering the trip number or school name.
- Find your trip and click on the link that says REGISTER NOW to make a payment
- No foul language is to be used an any time.
- While on the bus, campers must remain seated at all times with seatbelt fastened.
- When campers are out participating in activities, the group must stay together at all times.
- Listen and stay quiet when instructor is talking.
- No extra rough horseplay.
- Always be polite and respectful of fellow campers and instructor.
- Clean up after any mess you make.
2014 Registration OpenClick Here