Home to the world’s largest man-made whitewater river, the US National White Water Center is the world’s premier outdoor recreation and environmental education center and invites outdoor enthusiasts to play, relax and learn on the 400 acres that make up the facility. Our goal was to create a unique place that would allow people to escape their daily routine to spend some time outdoors. That idea came to fruition in August 2006, with the opening of the U.S. National Whitewater Center (USNWC). With over 24 activities, a restaurant, live music shows and events, we’ve deemed this the perfect playground for both children and adults. Recess is back.
The mission of the U.S. National Whitewater Center is to build stronger communities by: Promoting healthy and active lifestyles, developing environmental stewardship and encouraging family and civic interaction.
SUGGESTED FIELD TRIP CORE STANDARDS: Science, Physical Education
CLICK HERE FOR QUICKLINKS to find the core standards specific to your grade and field of study.
GET A FREE CHARLOTTE WHITE WATER STUDENT TRIP ESTIMATE
1 Day Sample Itinerary:
- Canyon Zip Line
- Rock Wall Climbin
- Ropes Course
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation
- Snacks and drinks en route
- Boxed Lunch
- Tours and admissions as listed
- Kelly Tours T-shirt
- Kelly Tours tour director
- Myrtle Beach$ 129Let Kelly Tours assist you in planning your student field trip to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Beach, sand and sun, all merge to make dreams come true. Myrtle Beach is a vacation wonderland - where days are filled with both adventure and carefree thoughts. Welcome to beautiful, white-sandy beaches and magical places waiting to be discovered.