Chorus and band leaders will be delighted with these options to show off their group’s skills during a performance or competition on one of these exciting trips. Kelly Tours has combined some very popular performance tours with their travel and VIP accommodation packages to make sending your group better and easier than ever!
An adventure filled trip to Memphis, Graceland, Nashville, the Grand Ole Opry, Pigeon Forge, visit Dollywood for great fun, food and entertainment then on to the Smokey Mountains before returning home.
GET A FREE CITIES OF MUSIC STUDENT TRIP ESTIMATE
Sample 5 Day Richmond, Washington DC & Kings Dominion Trip Itinerary – Day 1:
- Travel to Memphis, birthplace of the blues
- Dinner cruise on the Mississippi
- City tour and performance
- BBQ at Graceland
- Continue to Nashville for a city tour and see stars’ homes
- Dinner at the Rain Forest Cafe and seats for the Grand Ole Opy
- Travel to Pigeon Forge for the night, visit Dollywood theme park for shows and fun
- Gala dinner and entertainment
- Travel over the Smokey Mountains
- Lunch at the Dillard House and return home
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation
- Morning and afternoon snack and drink en route
- 4 Nights Lodging
- Tours and admissions as listed
- Kelly Tours T-shirt
- Kelly Tours tour director
CONTACT USFor a free Cities of Music trip estimate
Consider combining other area attractions to customize your student trip
- Georgia Highlights TourExplore Georgia and all of its historic wonders with this Georgia Highlights tour. We will take you to all of the states most popular sites and give you a well rounded education of the "Peach State". From South Georgia's war and presidential history to Atlanta's bustling city scape, and then travel up to get rich quick in the mines of Dahlonega.
- North Georgia Tour$ 249Kelly Tours can make sure your student field trip to North Georgia is worry free and unforgettable. Visit the site of the nation's first gold rush, Dahlonega Georgia and experience the wonder of nearby Anna Ruby Falls then onto Smithgall State Park. It's very educational. Students can learn about native animals, encounter many different taxidermied animals, snakes, plants and so on. Finally the Bavarian Village of Helen, Georgia awaits for exploration and unique shopping.
- Renaissance Festival$ 119Let Kelly Tours help you explore the past with Leonardo Da Vinci, Henry VIII, Shakespeare, learn how people of the 16th Century ate without grocery stores or refrigerators. Learn what musical instruments were like in the Renaissance, where superstitions abound the weapons of war were a necessity.
- Jekyll Island$ 119Let Kelly Tours assist you in planning your student field trip to the Jekyll Island Sea Turtle Center & Jekyll 4H Center where they can explore ehibits on turtle conservation, rehabilitation and their journey from egg to adulthood. The 4H Center offers many programs including a Beach Ecology Program where students will examine barrier island dynamics like erosion. Other interesting topics include the organisms found on the beach, and the importance of dunes and the plants that grow on them.
- Savannah$ 129Let Kelly Tours assist you in planning your student field trip to Historic Savannah, Georgia. Savannah, Georgia boasts the largest National Landmark Historic District in the nation containing a wealth of Georgia history. Students will literally encounter history all along the way as they visit the historic buildings, monuments, and cemeteries of Georgia’s First City. Old Fort Jackson is the oldest standing brick fort in the state. Students will not only visit this historic site, they will be actively engaged in hands-on activities that will help them to learn what garrison life was really like for antebellum and Civil War soldiers. A short distance from Savannah is Tybee Island offering a wealth of information for students on marine life and the eco systems of Georgia’s coast.