Below you’ll find the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about student travel. If you have a different question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the form below, or by calling the Kelly Tours main offices at (912) 964-2010 or toll free at (800) 442-6152. One of our friendly travel specialists will be happy to help you.
If you have a payment, sign-up or other non-emergency question, please do not call the emergency contact number on our answering machine. They will not be able to assist you until normal business hours.
Student tours can be paid via cash, check, money order or credit card.
- Cash or money order payments can be delivered to the most convenient Kelly Tours office to your location. A printed receipt will be provided upon payment delivery. Please do not mail them. Kelly Tours will not be responsible for money lost in the mail.
- Check payments can be mailed to: 2788 Highway 80 West, Garden City, GA 31408. Please send a completed sign-up form located on the last page of your printed trip flier.
- Credit card payments can be called in or made online at the Tour Store. To make a payment online follow the instructions below.
- Follow THIS LINK to enter our secure online payment site, Tour Store.
- -In order to make a booking or online payment you will need to create an account. If you already have an account simply enter your email and password to sign in. To create a new account, click on “Don’t have an account? Register.”.
- -You can search for your trip by entering the 5 digit trip number found on your trip flier.
All travelers who make their 1st Payment on or before the assigned date will be guaranteed a spot on the tour. Please allow ample time to complete the reservation process. In rare instances you may experience technical difficulties online, be unable to reach us by phone, or your mailed reservation and payment may not be delivered. It is the parent or guardian’s sole responsibility to ensure payment and reservation is received on or before the 1st payment date. After the 1st Payment date availability is based on a first-come first-serve basis. If there are no available spots, travelers may be placed on a waiting list. Kelly Tours buses accommodate 50 passengers (including the chaperones and escort). An additional bus may be added to the trip (at the discretion of the school and Kelly Tours) if the waiting list exceeds 20 people by the final payment date.
Final letters are sent home through the school 2 weeks prior to the departure date. It will provide a detailed itinerary including departure and return times, lodging information and what to bring. You can also view them by logging in to the payment site. On your bookings page each trip will have a button to view the itinerary or the final letter. If there is no button, the final letter may not be available yet.
Kelly Tours is compassionate to specific food requests and dietary needs. While we will make every effort to accommodate all of these requests, please be prepared to send alternate food options with your traveler if you have concerns with the group menus. A vegetarian option will be available for all meals. Please contact Kelly Tours at least 45 days prior to the trip departure with special dietary needs.
All payments listed on the printed flyer marked as non-refundable will be non-refundable should a traveler cancel for ANY REASON. All other payments will be refunded through Kelly Tours. Written notice must be sent to notify Kelly Tours of cancellation to email@example.com with the subject line “Cancellation”. The notice must include the traveler’s name, the primary contact’s name, telephone number, email and mailing address, group name and trip number. The refund will then be mailed out or credited back to the credit card used to make payment. Please allow up two weeks after cancellation notice is received for the refund to be processed.